Exterior Commercial Steel Stair Replacement Project for EconoLodge, Columbus, OH
Mann Roofing & Construction, LLC unndertook the replacement of Esat and West starirs at EconoLodge, on Wilson Rd, Columbus, Ohio.
The strairs were designed, permitted, fabricated and erected within three months of an executed contract.
The turn-key project process involved
- Design of the commercail steel stairs
- Permit process with the city of Columbus, OH
- Code Compliant
- Erection and Painting
- Installation Supervison and Satel while the Motel is occupied
- All Structural Inspection by the city of Columbus, Building Dept. officials
- Certification by a Licensed Engineer in Ohio
I am very satisfied with the work completed by Mann Roofing & Construction, LLC. They undertook the design, which was completed in two weeks. City approved the permit in four weeks
The fabricated material arrived in four weeks. Mann Roofing & Construction, LLC supported the canopy and safely installed both steel stairs while EconoLodge is was in operation under full capacity in two weeks time.
They painted both stairs as a "cost free" bonus. Very professional and thorough work. I was completely satisfied